Sorry, this job has expired.
Applied Concepts, a leading Training and Development Company, is seeking candidates for our Inside Sales Business Development position. For the past 30 years, our proprietary sales training program has helped over 8000 businesses throughout North America, to improve their ability to generate more revenue and create a better overall experience for their clients. Our continued growth is allowing us to add new positions for our team.The ideal candidate will be extremely comfortable interacting with high powered business owners and other C-level Executives, in order to develop effective rapport as a trusted advisor. With your company provided accounts and your effective client relationship and networking skills, you will manage and develop immediate and long term sales achievement!
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience selling products or solutions.
• Proven experience interacting with Owners, Directors, General Managers, C-level Executives
• Sales Management experience is a plus.
• Experience working with managers in New Car Franchise dealerships is a plus!
• Serious dedication to sales as a career
• Money motivated - with history of high earnings (Six figures) performance
• HS Education
• College graduate preferred
Why Applied Concepts:
• Work/Life Balance - Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
• We start you for success with company provided Active Client Base
• Comprehensive Paid Training provided
• Fun, challenging and competitive work environment
• Continuous learning and access to proven Skill Enhancement Training
• Tuition and Gym reimbursement programs
• Uncapped Commissions, potential first year earnings in excess of $100K • Annual trip for Top Production to Las Vegas for the Super Bowl! • You are provided with paid personal and vacation time.
• Compensation provided for Major Holidays in which the Company is closed
• Stable organization in business since 1983.
Here’s some great benefits:
• No cold calling!
• Uncapped Commission Plans
• 40 hour, Monday- Friday. No nights. No weekends.
• Intensive Sales Training for 60 days
• Benefits, Medical/Dental/401K with match
• Paid Time Off, including holidays
• Year end trip to Las Vegas for top performers fully paid!
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT QUALIFICATIONS:
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Captivating communicator, Professional attitude
• Confident, strong and engaging personality
• Ability to quickly develop rapport
• Never give up mentality
• Able to organize, set goals, achieve, is self-driven
• Grow your book of business by driving new and sustainable partnerships at the dealership level.
• Educate clients on the importance of customer service and sales processes.
• Be comfortable interacting with, and making relationships with, C-level Executives.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining excellent customer service and being thorough.
HOURS: Mon thru Fri, 8:30am to 5:30pm
Employee Benefits Summary: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan with a Company Match, Gym Membership Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement